About ConferenceInternational Social Sciences Conference 2020
DO NOT MISS THE SOCIAL SCIENCES EVENT
2nd International Conference on New Trends in Social Sciences
What is NTSSCONF? The International Conference on New Trends in Social Sciences is a premier gathering of top academic minds. Coming to the vibrant city of London on the 12th-14th of June, NTSSCONF will feature distinguished speakers, the most relevant agenda topics, and vigorous discussions on the latest trends in the field.
Whether you are looking for a platform to publish your latest research, are interested in presenting, or want to listen to inspiring presentations, we are looking forward to welcoming you in London. To make your conference experience even more memorable, you are invited to join a free tour of the city and discover its hidden treasures.
- Be an oral presenter of the conference and present your research to a truly international audience. Presentation slots are limited, so early submission is strongly encouraged. Send your abstract today.
- Submit your research paper to be a poster presenter and show your research work to the global conference audience.
- If you can’t attend the conference in person but want to share your research with our international community, join as a virtual presenter.
- All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings. All accepted abstracts will be published in the conference abstract book with ISBN.
- Attending in NTSSCONF will provide an opportunity to network and share thoughts on recent advances with other academics and experts in the same or similar fields.
- Organizing Committee will offer the all participants a city tour free of charge, so learn about London’s vibrant past and present, with a friendly local guide.
First Round History
The International Conference on New Trends in Social Sciences 2019 – NTSS – took place on the 5th-7th of September in one of the brightest and stunning cities in Europe, Barcelona (Spain). It was an international academic festival full of learning and networking opportunities.
The participants came from such countries as Australia, Georgia, Israel, India, Sierra Leone, Ghana, Saudi Arabia, Georgia, United Kingdom, Albania, Turkey, and France. Bringing with them unique perspectives and experiences, the attendees used every minute of the event not only to learn from our prestigious panel of speakers, but from each other. For three days they engaged in insightful conversations on the latest trends and developments in the field…
Deadlines to Keep in Mind
- 21 May, 2020
Paper Submission Deadline
- 03 February, 2020
Super Early Bird Registration:
- 31 March, 2020
Early Bird Registration
- 01 June, 2020
- 12-14 June, 2020
city tour free of charge
We would also like to offer the participants a one-day city tour free of charge. Great chance for participants to mingle around as well as appreciate the largest and most historically city of London with its famous buildings, architecture and rich culture. Your experience of London will not be completed until you pay a visit the most famous monuments and sights include tower bridge, Big Ben, Buckingham Palace and Westminster Abbey. More information about the tour will be given during the event. Organizing committee will offer the participants a city tour free of charge.
Hope to see you all on the 12 – 14 June, 2020.
Roehampton University, Elm Grove Conference Centre
Address: Roehampton Ln, London SW15 5PH, United Kingdom
PAPER PUBLICATION OPPORTUNITY
All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings.
Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
The proceedings shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
The Conference Proceedings will be published in the conference proceeding with an ISBN in a soft form.
All papers have publication opportunity in ISI and Scopus indexed journals.
All papers have publication opportunity in various indexed international journal.
All accepted abstracts will be published in the conference abstract Proceedings ISBN Number. All full papers sent for conference proceedings will be accepted through a double blind review process and will be published electronically in proceedings with a DOI number.