3rd International Conference on New Trends in
Discover unique opportunities at the social sciences conference of the year
DO NOT MISS THE SOCIAL SCIENCES CONFERENCES
What is NTSSCONF? The 3rd International Conference on New Trends in Social Sciences is a premier gathering of top academic minds. Coming to the vibrant city of Milan on the 18th-20th of February NTSSCONF will feature distinguished speakers, the most relevant agenda topics, and vigorous discussions on the latest trends in the field.
Whether you are looking for a platform to publish your latest research, are interested in presenting, or want to listen to inspiring presentations, we are looking forward to welcoming you in Milan. To make your conference experience even more memorable, you are invited to join a free tour of the city and discover its hidden treasures.
NTSSCONF – not like other social sciences conference
Why NTSSCONF should be added to your social science conferences calendar
- Be an oral presenter of the social sciences conferences and present your research to a truly international audience. Presentation slots are limited, so early submission is strongly encouraged. Send your abstract today.
- Submit your research paper to be a poster presenter and show your research work to the global social sciences conference audience.
- If you can’t attend the social sciences conferences in person but want to share your research with our international community, join as a virtual presenter.
- All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the social sciences conference proceedings. All accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings book with ISBN No in a soft form.
- Attending social science conferences 2022 will provide an opportunity to network and share thoughts on recent advances with other academics and experts in the same or similar fields.
- The Organizing Committee will offer all participants a city tour free of charge, so learn about Milan’s vibrant past and present, with a friendly local guide.
Virtual participation will offer the opportunity for interactive presentation and networking experiences to all attendees.
Save the great opportunity of literature conference to network with your peers
Discover The Topics
The social science conferences 2022 is seeking submissions related to the following conference topics: Social Sciences, Humanities, Language and Literature. Other related topics will also be considered.
Submitted abstracts will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee. If abstract is accepted, author agrees to send full text paper, including results, tables, figures and references. All submissions should report original and previously unpublished research results no matter the type of research paper you are presenting. Full text papers (.docx and .doc) will be accepted by Electronic Submission Form. Manuscripts should meet the format set by the Conference committee and are subject to review.
Learning opportunities at one of the leading social sciences conferences of 2022
One – Day city tour free of charge
Milan has always been a rich and important city. It has always been a place full of various famous artists and offers a particular assortment of churches, buildings and monuments. There was a change of culture and art in the Renaissance with big a contribution in the period of the neoclassicism. Milan offers a big variety of buildings, monuments and museums. The most important church is the Cathedral which is the third largest church in the world.
We would also like to offer the participants a one-day city tour free of charge. Great chance for participants to mingle around as well as appreciate the city of Milan famous for its vibrant culture, architecture, Art scenes and excellent cuisines.
Paper Publication Opportunity
All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings.
All accepted papers will be published in the conference Proceeding ISBN 978-609-485-181-0. All full papers sent for conference proceedings will be accepted through a double blind review process and will be published electronically in proceedings with a DOI number.
Are you planning to attend as a group of 3 or more participants? Claim a discount by sending an email to info[at]ntssconf.org.
Deadline: 30 September 2021
Deadline: 30 November 2021
Deadline: 07 February 2022