Discover unique opportunities at the social sciences conference of the year
DO NOT MISS THE SOCIAL SCIENCES CONFERENCES
What is NTSSCONF? The International Conference on New Trends in Social Sciences is a premier gathering of top academic minds. Coming to the vibrant city of London on the 29th-31st of October, NTSSCONF will feature distinguished speakers, the most relevant agenda topics, and vigorous discussions on the latest trends in the field.
Whether you are looking for a platform to publish your latest research, are interested in presenting, or want to listen to inspiring presentations, we are looking forward to welcoming you in London. To make your conference experience even more memorable, you are invited to join a free tour of the city and discover its hidden treasures.
Your health and safety is of utmost importance to us. That’s why we take every precaution possible to create a safe learning environment, which includes:
- Distribution of medical masks and gloves to all participants. We will be strictly enforcing the rule to wear the mask at all times during the conference.
- Disinfection of the premises. The venue will be thoroughly disinfected before the event, following each conference day, and during breaks in between presentations.
- Disinfection of the equipment. Following each presentation, all equipment, including the laptop and slide pointers, will be thoroughly disinfected.
- Distanced seating. The seating will be arranged so that each participant is able to maintain a safe distance from others.
- Packaged meals. As opposed to a more traditional buffet, the participants will be catered packaged meals, which are prepared in accordance with WHO’s food safety guidance.
Why NTSSCONF should be added to your social science conferences calendar
- Be an oral presenter of the social sciences conferences and present your research to a truly international audience. Presentation slots are limited, so early submission is strongly encouraged. Send your abstract today.
- Submit your research paper to be a poster presenter and show your research work to the global social sciences conferences audience.
- If you can’t attend the social sciences conferences in person but want to share your research with our international community, join as a virtual presenter.
- All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings. All accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings book with ISBN.
- Attending in NTSSCONF will provide an opportunity to network and share thoughts on recent advances with other academics and experts in the same or similar fields.
- Organizing Committee will offer the all participants a city tour free of charge, so learn about London’s vibrant past and present, with a friendly local guide.
Virtual participation will offer the opportunity for interactive presentation and networking experiences to all attendees.
The virtual presentation opens doors for the presentation and publication of your paper without physically attending the conference. Similar to regular presentations, all accepted papers will be published in the Conference Proceeding with DOI and ISBN numbers. Virtual presenters will also be awarded a Certificate and their papers will be considered for publication opportunities in various indexed journals.
NTSSCONF - not like other social sciences conference
First Round History
The International Conference on New Trends in Social Sciences 2019 – NTSS – took place on the 5th-7th of September in one of the brightest and stunning cities in Europe, Barcelona (Spain). It was an international academic festival full of learning and networking opportunities.
The participants came from such countries as Australia, Georgia, Israel, India, Sierra Leone, Ghana, Saudi Arabia, Georgia, United Kingdom, Albania, Turkey, and France. Bringing with them unique perspectives and experiences, the attendees used every minute of the event not only to learn from our prestigious panel of speakers, but from each other. For three days they engaged in insightful conversations on the latest trends and developments in the field…
Deadlines to Keep in Mind
- 09 October, 2020
Paper Submission Deadline
- 19 October, 2020
- 29-31 October, 2020
Social sciences conference Keynote Speaker
Learning opportunities at one of the leading social sciences conferences of 2020
If it is affordability and security of a mid-sized community combined with the business and career opportunities of a big city that you’re looking for, London is a perfect choice.No matter where your interest lies, from outdoor activities, music, food, or work life, you’re sure to discover exactly why people choose to call London home.
London has a diverse business community with a well-balanced economy that embraces strengths in manufacturing, food processing, healthcare, professional services, and digital creative services.London is home to globally recognized education institutes and is regarded as a center of educational excellence.
One-Day city tour free of charge
We would also like to offer the participants a one-day city tour free of charge. Great chance for participants to mingle around as well as appreciate the largest and most historically city of London with its famous buildings, architecture and rich culture. Your experience of London will not be completed until you pay a visit the most famous monuments and sights include tower bridge, Big Ben, Buckingham Palace and Westminster Abbey. More information about the tour will be given during the event. Organizing committee will offer the participants a city tour free of charge.
Hope to see you all on the 29th-31st of October, 2020.
Roehampton University, Elm Grove Conference Centre
Address: Roehampton Ln, London SW15 5PH, United Kingdom
Are you planning to attend as a group of 3 or more participants? Claim a discount by sending an email to info[at]ntssconf.org.